Ryanairdontcarecrew

8 Aug 2011

JOAN BURTON IRISH GOVERNMENT NEED TO ACT ON RYANAIR ''NOW'' LIVES ARE AT RISK....

Dear Joan Burton,
 
This is an email below that was sent to our Campaign a few days ago.If you believe me or not Mrs Burton at least i did inform you Crew at Ryanair on anti depressants.....RyanairDontCare Campaign think the Irish government needs to act ''NOW''.
 
''  Hi John,

I cannot disclose my identity because I am still a Ryanair employee.I found your blog on the Internet while searching for pieces of information about Paul Ridgard.

I suffered from depression during the course of my employment with Ryanair and I was on anti depressants. I know other people who were on anti depressants too. People are afraid to talk. There is a strong fear factor in Ryanair.

 
Good luck John, .........''.
 
Kindest regards
 
john foley
 
RyanairDontCare Campaign       ''An Injury To One Is An Injury To All''

No comments: