Ryanairdontcarecrew

10 Jul 2012

DUBLIN AIRPORT POLICE..SHOCKER...DUBLIN AIRPORT POLICE OFFICER 38326...

Ryanairdontcare Campaign can confirm a letter of complaint has been sent to the Dublin airport police.






Dear Chief Of Airport Police,

My name is John Foley who set up a campaign in 2008 which deals with Recruitment.Employment and Termination policies at Ryanair Holdings Limited who are based at Dublin airport.

I must point out my Ryanairdontcare Campaign is peaceful and deals with serious issues regarding the high termination rate of young probationary cabin crew at Ryanair,all paying a training fee of up to 3000 euro with up to 60% of new recruits terminated before any legal employment protection is in place.
I must point out that the Dublin Airport Police and Dublin Airport Authority may not be interested in the issues of young probationary cabin crew who are exploited by Ryanair and your priorities may lie with Ryanair as monies being pay..
I must point out that all Dublin Airport Authorities are aware of these issues regarding the high levels of terminations by Ryanair and feel the DAA are ignoring them as profit seems their priority.
On Thursday the 5th July 2012 at around 16.15 hours i set up a peaceful protests outside Ryanair's head office at Dublin Airport for the sole purpose of highlighting termination levels of probationary cabin crew at Ryanair.
I was told by Gary Whelan 77296 who is part of the airport police  that any form of protest was not allowed at Dublin airport to which i give reference to a protest which took place in 2010 at Dublin airport by Michael O'Leary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrbQCYN7WoE 
As you can see 7 protesters, Mr O'Leary, a motor vehicle and 3 camera crew and no airport police in sight.I wish to ask if the policy of no protests at Dublin airport applies to Ryanairdontcare Campaign only.

Officer Whelan asked me to remove the Anti Ryanair banners which were placed at the front entrance of Ryanair's head office to which i complied.I did ask could i speak to a superior officer to which i was inform he was on route to see me..
I must point out that officer Whelan was very professional in his dealings with Ryanairdontcare Campaign's peaceful protest.
I can not say the same regarding Officer Keith Predon 38326..As i removed the Anti Ryanair banners i walked towards the police vehicles were the 3 airport police officers were standing at this point.Officer 38326 say Quote '' Some people may be alarmed and could be distresses by the wording Children on your t-shirt and banner''
I asked officer 38326 to explain what he meant.At this point he said the wording Children to which i stated i am a father whose child was recruitment scammed by Ryanair and that is why the word children is placed on the banner and T-Shirt.I asked this Police Officer was he making reference to pedophilia to which he told me to shut up and stop putting words in his mouth ''I was alarmed and distressed by this officers actions and one of the Police officers walked away in shame as he informed me to leave the airport at once or he would arrest me even though i was waiting for his Superior. 

I do understand the importance of the Dublin airport police and believe most police personnel to be very professional and sincere in their work place and would hope some form of a personal apology could be given from this officer.

Thank you for your time.

Kindest regards

John Foley
Ryanairdontcare Campaign.

1 comment:

Europe's No 1 Anti Ryanair Campaigner John Foley.... said...

I must point out that some male cabin crew were used in this youtube video.