Ryanairdontcarecrew

8 Jul 2012

RYANAIR'S STEPHEN McNAMARA SACKED.. RYANAIR MANAGEMENT SCUM..NILE ROGERS NO WATER...RYANAIR CABIN CREW AND PILOTS THE VERY SAME NO WATER...And you still fly with them...WAKE UP....


SICK MUSIC ICON’S SNUB BY RYANAIR...Nile Rogers ..

what about cabin crew and pilots to.....


A BUDGET airline is investigating how cancer-stricken disco legend Nile Rodgers was refused a free glass of water to help him take medication.
The composer, producer and guitarist, best known for his band Chic, was left high and dry when he could not buy a bottle of water on the Ibiza-Manchester flight. His credit card failed to work on three swipe machines.
Rodgers, 59, was stunned when a ­Ryanair stewardess told him she was not permitted to give him even a small glass. He explained: “When the stewardess said my credit card didn’t work, she wouldn’t give it to me. They don’t usually allow you to bring liquids on planes, so I didn’t carry a bottle on. I didn’t have any money on me but I never thought in a million years I couldn’t get a drink of H2O.”
Last night company spokesman Robin Kiely said: “Ryanair sincerely apologises to the passenger for any inconvenience caused.”

John said,
I am not shocked as crew are treated the very same every day,do the general public care for them...
As you can see from the post above,Ryanair management are SCUM.....Let us give a thougyt for Cabin Crew and Pilots who are not allowed water on board unless they bring their own.. 
I would also like to know if Stephen McNamara has been sacked


I would hope the general public who have family members and friends with Cancer to Boycott RYANAIR Now..........Wake up People Please...

1 comment:

Europe's No 1 Anti Ryanair Campaigner John Foley.... said...

I would hope the general public who have family members and friends with Cancer to Boycott RYANAIR Now..........Wake up People...