Ryanairdontcarecrew

2 Feb 2016

CABIN CREW TRAINING WITH RYANAIR /CREWLINK IRELAND ''THINK AGAIN''..PROFIT IS PRIORITY NOT SAFETY.CABIN CREW STUDENTS OWN WORDS.

Yesterday I was contacted by a student wishing to be cabin crew who joined Ryanair shell company Crewlink Ireland to train as cabin crew on board Ryanair aircraft.
I would like to thank this person for sharing this story to help other's wishing to join this scamming company Ryanair/Crewlink.Ryanair trainers aware of students cheating and turning a blind eye.Profit it priority not safety.
This student story will help others for sure. It is not your fault as this campaign is fully aware of the practises of Ryanair when it comes to their cabin crew training.Good luck and try other airlines..Ryanair have the largest Termination on new recruits in aviation because Terminations are PROFIT...


or all of it. It's greatly appreciated thank you
Hi there, Yesterday I was sent home from the Ryanair cabin crew training course in Stansted. After gaining 100% on my security exam and doing well on daily tests I was upset to receive an apparent low grade on the exam prior to initial. I have recently found out that the Hahn course had only received initial exam last week giving them a lot more time to study and understand what initial involved when they are due their wings in the coming week, and Stansted having a thorough re sit and talk about their exam also (something not everyone received) although I was 1% off - slightly under the pass mark i understand that it's still a fail but I wasn't given any feedback or my exam paper to see where I had went wrong. During exams and daily tests certain individuals in the class constantly cheated and instructors would turn a blind eye admitting in front of everyone they've seen it happening, it's my understanding that the safety of the aircraft passengers and crew comes first? If people feel the need to cheat they obviously are struggling in class and will also on the aircraft potentially putting people's lives at risk. Its not the individual it's the pace of how quickly things are taught. Why are they punishing people who have tried I know I studied day in/day out for exams and tests but people who cheat get away with it and re sits. I had no comfort from an instructor who made me hand everything back and cry in front of my full class calling my name out and humiliating me in the process. From day 1 until yesterday we had at least 5 different instructors flown in from around Europe due to our main instructor constantly phoning in sick, this effected our learning. Instructors had flights to catch and work to go to cutting our class time in half, again not learning anything by this. The first week of the course didn't live up to my expectations I was shocked at how unorganised our class was. We were also told time and time again by crewlink we had to have our Medicals completed before flying out to Stansted. I passed my medical in ................ which also cost another £120, again another thing gone wrong another waste of money after everyone already paying out so much we were told crewlink had set us up appointments in central London to have Medicals done free of charge, great! But again this was already done by all of us at home, Then expecting everyone to pay £40/£50 train fares to get to this appointment we've already had, due to it being a weekend appointments started from as early as 7 am. Crewlink also did not have references sent off and delaying our process adding on top of the stress of everything else. The anticipation and nerves of moving away from home at such a young age to chase a dream I have wanted for as long as I can remember to work for Ryanair was shattered in the coming weeks with no proof feedback, and certainly no sympathy or thought to how I was embarrassed and completely crushed. I will most definitely not be recommending the Stansted course to anyone and my deepest sympathy to anyone who thinks its for them. Had I flew to Germany to start my course would I still be there? I presume so. The set up un organisation, favouritism and unfairness I have received from such a short stay has lowered my confidence and self esteem. No instructor or human being should say to one individual they have "failed" I am glad I'm the type of person that if I'm knocked down il stand up taller. A failure quits I have not therefore I'm not nor will I ever be a failure. One thing I have gained from this course would be determination I am writing to you in hope things change in the future and no cabin crew hopeful will have the disappointment and upset iv had to go through. Kind regards ........... .............

6 comments:

111JORGE111 said...

This student is clearly angry as he/she hasn't passed their Dalmac/Crewlink course.

Ask yourself this: had the student have passed, and gained wings, would they now be boycotting Ryanair?

This student applied off their own back for the company, nobody forced them to. If you don't like a company then why on God's Earth would you apply to work with them!?

Strange what anger leads you to do eh.

I work for Ryanair and wouldn't change a thing!

Anonymous said...

I am raging at the fact people got 2/3/4 chances!!!! Don't just assume things. I applied for Ryanair in the hope the company would be good clearly you had a different experience I'm talking from my own experience you obviously don't have a clue.

Europe's No 1 Anti Ryanair Campaigner John Foley.... said...

111JORGE111..Thank you for your comment and glad your still working at Ryanair..Ryanair use shell companies Crewlink and Workforce to recruit with up to 60% of new recruited cabin crew terminated under 6 months.Regarding the training post your commenting on,the training course which we are talking about was run like a sham with some students cheating which has upset this student in this post..As for being forced,this is nothing to do with this post.Clearly this person is telling the truth about the 1% and cheating needs some form of explenation from Crewlink..If other's on the training are given chance after chance and this student has not, it is undestandable they would be angry.
I beleive at any point of training or working on board Ryanair,you can be told to leave or be terminted as long as money has been paid.
Many do not wish to fight through fear and move on but sometimes some students are brave and stand up to be counted. .Respect to this person in this post...

Anonymous said...

Absolute disgrace the way this student has been treated i will never be on a Ryanair flight again

Europe's No 1 Anti Ryanair Campaigner John Foley.... said...

Thank you for your comment..It would be hard asking joe public to boycott flying Ryanair cos people want cheap at any cost (not me) but glad to hear above comment..What can be done is inform as many young people wishing a career as cabin crew to stay clear of Ryanair and their Shell companies Crewlink Ireland Limited and Workforce International throw Dalmac. These companies priority is Profit over all,they have no empathy whatsoever and are total Scum Bags..

Anonymous said...

absolute joke, no company should get away with shattering someones self confidence at such a hefty price!!!